Job Id : 6426
Posted : 2022-04-28
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Service desk, problem solving, audits, Japanese1, English2
City : Work from Home
State : Work from Home
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥8,000,000 ~ ￥13,000,000
Position Name : Service Desk Lead/ Manager
- Ensure all the Support team members are aligned.
- Should manage new transitions and integration with the current teams.
- Manages all activities in the Delivery centre.
- Should be able to manage the resource related issues.
- Supervises performance of the team and is responsible for their qualification
- Should have good connect with customer.
- Handles escalated issues and drive till the closure and respond promptly.
- Implements SIP ( Service improvement plans) , Lean , pragati etc.
- Ensure all the tasks are handled on-time by the team and supporting the team wherever required.
- Ensure all the monthly customer meetings are handled without any escalations.
- Should be able to connect with team on daily basis and drive the actions.
- Adhering to the customer policies and process
- Should enable the training to the team members at least once in a quarter.
- Should able to manage in internal / External audits
- Implements performance reporting for all the SLAs and KPIs and ensures adherence to the SLAs
- Should be strong in technical and process knowledge.
- Should be strong in people management with capable to handle larger team.
- ITIL Certified / Project management certification.
- 5- 7 years of overall Service desk experience with team management (at least 2-3 members) experience as mandatory
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Native Japanese Language (N1) is mandatory along with English speaking & Writing ability
Company Description :
A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area