求人ID : 6583
投稿日 : 2022-06-23
業界 : Information Technology and Services
必須スキル : JapaneseN, English2, Business Analyst, Mapping, Capability , Modelling, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis
市区町村 : Tokyo
国 : Japan
年俸 : 7,000,000 ~ 9,000,000
Position Name: Bilingual Business Analyst (B.A)
This position is responsible for the development of functional requirements, process maps and relative BA/Project documentation. They will be conducting user interviews and lead workshops with project stakeholders to elicit functional requirements and designs for projects and enhancements. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, they will use their functional knowledge to support the subsequent phases of design, development, testing and deployment. This position will also provide an analysis on technology business transformation initiatives and associated business impact.
- Functional expert, responsible for synthesizing technology solutions, through the interpretation of business requirements
- Requirements Gathering, Process Mapping, Capability Modelling, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Business Process Transformation, and Change Management are all critical parts of this role
- Responsible for BA deliverables through project lifecycle; inclusive of leading design sessions, building business scenarios for testing, reviewing test plans and ensuring the appropriate end-user acceptance testing is obtained and finally, ensuring the required stabilization plan for the solution is in place
- Collaborates with technical resources and provide input to technical design specifications
- Liaises with internal & external technology teams, to ensure agreed business system features are properly implemented
- As a BA, you will be passionate about your work and problem solving, with a motivation to deliver effective business analysis skills in projects that in turn contribute to realizing business benefit.
- You are expected to be able to communicate in both English and Japanese to collect and design technical requirements.
- Available to work flexible hours between geographies to accommodate cross-time zone collaboration, as well as responding during off-hours to lead decision-making of critical issues is expected.
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., this company is one of the Fortune 500 companies and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area