求人ID : 6582
投稿日 : 2022-06-22
業界 : Information Technology and Services
必須スキル : Data Consultant , Manager, sales support, AWS, GCP, Azure, cloud , Redshift, BigQuery, Synapse, snowflake, Databricks, Japanese2
国 : Japan
年俸 : 12,000,000 ~ 18,000,000
Position Title : Data Consultant (Manager/Senior Manager)
- You will manage the client's analytical infrastructure and data utilization, and lead the client in solving various issues related to their analytical infrastructure and data utilization.
- You will also be responsible for the planning and management of the company's business, sales support, human resource development, and other activities.
- You will also be expected to be involved in the company's business planning and management, sales support, and human resource development.
- Minimum of a four-year college degree.
- Experience with any of the cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in SIer or consulting firm
- Experience in leading business issues to solutions by utilizing data
- Experience processing data using ETL (ELT) tools/services
- Experience in building analysis infrastructure using any cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience developing DWH using any cloud DWH (Redshift, BigQuery, Synapse, snowflake, Databricks, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of architectures such as Lakehouse, microservices, serverless, etc. and an inquisitive mind for technology (including 45 hours of monthly deemed overtime. Flexible consideration based on current salary)
- Flextime system 9:00 to 18:00 (actual work 7.5 hours, break 60 minutes + 30 minutes) －Core time: 11:00 to 17:00
- 2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
- public holidays, summer leave
- year-end and new year leave
- paid leave (10 days after 6 months of regular employees),
- condolence leave, prenatal / postnatal leave
- childcare leave
- nursing care leave
- lucky 7days system (immediately after joining the company)
- 7-day special leave that can be used for half a year from to when paid is granted)
An IT Service Strategy Development Company with cutting-edge IT knowledge and provides high-level services. We can develop all areas of IT from core systems to Web/App development, UX/UI, infrastructure and games, and IoT by ourselves. The main theme is to create "IT expert groups" by creating an environment where we are constantly challenge new things. There is a strong "free" atmosphere, and there are a lot of staff with high individuality and professionalism!