求人ID : 6095
投稿日 : 2022-01-07
業界 : Information Technology and Services
必須スキル : JapaneseN, English2, Project Manager, Machine Learning , GM, P&L., Technical PM
市区町村 : Tokyo
国 : Japan
年俸 : 10,000,000 ~ 12,000,000
Position Title: Project Manager
- Be able to recognize Customer needs and proactively focus on fulfilling these needs through innovative thinking and collaboration with internal technical, production, quality and management teams.
- Be aware of, and actively seek out opportunities for increasing program revenue.
- Review customer satisfaction regularly and focus on meeting and exceeding customers' expectations.
- Collaborate with our Sales team to ensure Customer Retention and Growth.
- While working with our off-shore teams, plan and monitor projects to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements. Focus on continuous improvements and cost saving measures.
- Collaborate with internal teams to initiate and implement procedural changes and customized workflows.
- Own and maintain project financials, including revenue recognition, revenue forecasting and billings.
- Optimization through Automation - providing innovative technical solutions to improve process workflows.
- 3 to 4 years' experience as a Project Manager, ideally in Machine Learning or similar environment/domain.
- Experience in project finances, including budgeting, GM, P&L.
- Technical PM skills with scripting experience, an advantage.
- Experience in crowd or data collection projects involving text, speech, image or video, an advantage.
- Top-class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to function productively and proactively in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity while ensuring that challenging delivery timelines are met.
This Orgnazation is designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys and enable them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. This Company integrated solutions and capabilities span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, digital transformation and IT lifecycle solutions, data annotation and intelligent automation, and omnichannel CX solutions that include content moderation, trust and safety solutions, and other managed solutions. Fueling all stages of company growth, Company partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.