Job Id : 7488
Posted : 2023-08-24
Industry : Telecommunications
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : SAP , Solution Architect, S/4 HANA, Japanese JLPT N2, English2
City : Tokyo(Hybrid)
State : Tokyo(Hybrid)
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥10,000,000 ~ ￥12,000,000
Position Name: SAP Solution Architect
- Responsible for making sure End to End SAP solutions cover the required requirements and can be implemented for go live on schedule.
- To understand customer’s key products and services, customer’s internal organization structure, consumers and key business challenges
- To understand global template (Standard business process flows and guiding principle, Standard modules/functionality, Standard data migration objects, Key configurations and RICEFWs, Standard IT architecture, System landscape, Training strategy, Test strategy, Data migration strategy, Change strategy)
- To understand high level local organizational structure incl. external units, as-is end to end business process flow, systems and interface data flow.
- To understand project standards
- To ensure (and prepare if not available) that onsite functional team understands the standards incl. procedures, check list, templates.
- To make sure all the gaps are comprehensively and exhaustively identified and also to make sure high- level requirements/NFRs incl. forms/reports/conversions (Data migration functionality)/workflows/enhancements(Uploading and downloading) are comprehensively and exhaustively identified for the top priority gaps.
- To make sure all the change impacts are identified.
- To ensure the end to end process flow is secured
- To help the onsite functional team identify new interfaces without any mistakes.
- To make sure all the necessary configuration is documented and completed on schedule without any critical flaws.
- To discuss with development manager to make sure all the high-level custom functionality requirements (RICEF list) are mutually understood and the development/testing schedule is agreed upon between Onsite functional team and offshore development team.
- To coordinate development team and the client IT team to determine the integration standards/naming conventions, to detail the technical interfaces requirements incl. data mapping, validations, polling, directory structure, job scheduling and error handling etc.
- To monitor and support the communication and the implementation progress between onsite functional team and offshore team.
- To support the client team, onsite functional team and offshore development team to clarify the questions in a timely manner.
- To Support key user training (incl. job scheduling and error handling) and data migration.
- To support the client team, onsite functional team and offshore team in testing, training, master data preparation and data migration.
- To make a daily communication, weekly and monthly reports to client team and Deploy lead.
- Solution architect’s role is to ensure E2E process is designed and verified and ready to go live without any flaws.
- 4+ years of SAP implementation experience,
- Good interpersonal skill with people including client and team members
- Understanding business processes and requirements in the areas of expertise
- Understanding of SAP S/4 HANA
- Understanding of the business processes and requirements of your area of expertise
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork with people including clients and team members.
- Bilingual skills (Japanese and English) * Japanese resume of N2 or above is welcome.
- Flexibility to develop solutions from multiple aspects (e.g. business procedure change, organizational change, technical solution)
- Ability to express your own opinion to client middle level (e.g. procurement / supply chain division manager)
- Willingness to learn new packaged solutions, IT industry trends, methods and tools
- Collaboration Experience with people with different nationalities and cultures
- Capability to make work request and review the progress to offshore resources through documentation and verbal communication
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., this company is one of the Fortune 500 companies and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area