Job Id : 7123
Posted : 2023-02-09
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Japanese JLPTN2, English2, Business Analyst, Information Technology
City : Tokyo
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥7,000,000 ~ ￥8,000,000
Position Name: Sr. Business Analyst
Business analyst for large-scale IT transformation and business transformation programs. Consulting with customer and company's internal experts to propose Digital Transformation and other business and system improvements. Support business and IT projects from end to end, focusing on business/functional requirements definition and analysis, confirmation, testing.
- Requirements gathering, requirements analysis
- Business process modeling
- Business process reengineering
- Specifications document creation, solution document reviews, test planning, etc., up through go-live
- Job may cover non-functional requirements as well as functional requirements
- Job may cover screen layout and confirming fit/gap of customer experience design.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 6 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Japanese citizens and those authorized to work in Japan are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis in any domain).
- At least 1 years of experience in business process modeling
- Experience communicating in English with global development teams
- At least 3 years of experience in any domain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in software development life cycle
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” which recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition. Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area