Job Id : 7121
Posted : 2023-02-14
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Contractor, Temporary#Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Business Analyst, Insurance, Business Analysis, Business process, software development, Japanese JLPT N3, English1
City : Tokyo
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥7,000,000 ~ ￥8,000,000
Position Name: BA (Insurance Domain)
- Business analyst for large-scale IT transformation and business transformation programs. Consulting with customer and company's internal experts to propose Digital Transformation and other business and system improvements.
- Support business and IT projects from end to end, focusing on business/functional requirements definition and analysis, confirmation, testing.
- Requirements gathering, requirements analysis
- Business process modeling
- Business process reengineering
- Specifications document creation, solution document reviews, test planning, etc., up through go-live
- Job may cover non-functional requirements as well as functional requirements
- Job may cover screen layout and confirming fit/gap of customer experience design
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 10 Years of experience of working in Japan.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Strong experience working on Insurance projects in Japan is mandatory.
- Should have experience working in onsite/offshore model
- Experience in business process modeling
- Experience in legacy system modernization and upgrade programs.
- Experience communicating with global development teams
- Experience in Policy administration package system implementation and customization (examples include Life/J, iWin, Life400, Ingenium, Integral, Guidewire etc or custom-built packages.
Bilingual Requirements: Must have very strong / near native level English – with business level Japanese.
This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” which recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition. Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area