Job Id : 7117
Posted : 2023-02-03
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Consultant, Banking domain, Agile project , People Management, Revenue Management, Customer Relationship Management, Japanese JLPT N1, English2
City : Chiyoda, Tokyo
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥8,000,000 ~ ￥10,000,000
Position Name: Senior Consultant
- Work with engagement leadership and client to fully estimate scope and plan project accordingly.
- Translate engagement objectives into defined scope and executable tasks for managers and team members.
- Lead teams to form problem statement for project.
- Coach managers and/or team members to identify root cause of issue(s).
- Lead managers and team to construct problem statement to include problem description, those affected and benefits of solving the problem, and implications of not doing so.
- Help each manager to define project boundaries and reporting cadence for their areas.
- Identify key stakeholders for each work stream. lead managers and/or team(s) to construct stakeholder analysis.
- Identify engagement risks and mitigation strategies for each work stream and across work streams.
- Translate “big picture” for each manager/team to drive requirements.
- Partner with client and team to identify key process stakeholders for each work stream.
- Oversee managers to lead requirement gathering workshops.
- Sign off on quality and relevance of requirements before they go to client.
- Serve as “manager of managers” across several work streams of a largescale project, including aggregation of work plans and coordination of tasks.
- Actively assist managers in recruiting and managing the team. In the event of resource constraints, provide air cover and escalation to remove constraints.
- Ensure teams are not “reinventing the wheel” but instead leveraging bestofbreed tools and methods for more efficient and effective delivery.
- Work with manager(s) and team(s) to deliver consistent client status updates across work streams regarding performance to objectives, engagement constraints and mitigation plan for risks/issues.
- Serve as “second line of defense” (managers are first line) to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
- Manage engagement economics across one large or several smaller projects.
- Manage engagement risk across work streams, including mitigation strategies.
- Manage cross-stream conflicts/constraints. Escalate to engagement leadership as needed.
- Coordinate cross-stream and client communication, including protocols and cadence.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain trusted working relationships with client counterpart(s) both within and beyond current scope of engagement.
- Be seen as a trusted resource who sees across current projects/work streams to the “big picture”.
- Identify and lead areas to build practice capabilities and presence.
- Lead teams to package and cleanse engagement deliverables for practice reuse.
- Help to lead service line development and case studies through the gathering of industry best practices and self knowledge.
- Ensure personal utilization targets are achieved by working standard hours and supporting business development activities that create future billable opportunities.
- Hold managers and team members to achieve personal utilization targets, including support in “internal marketplace” as in advance of current project close.
- Become exposed to and manage engagement metrics, especially personal sales.
- Manage managers and hold them accountable to:
- Set clear expectations for team/associates.
- Deliver continuous and constructive feedback.
- Help each team member to improve performance.
- Help lead efforts in recruitment and onboarding of campus hires.
- Help deliver training and career development of individuals and teams.
- Be seen as a people leader people want to follow.
- Full time onsite
- Work directly with the client stakeholders
- Lead team of managers at onshore and offshore
- Business level or above in Japanese
- Banking domain knowledge
- Agile project experience
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., this company is one of the Fortune 500 companies and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area