Job Id : 7111
Posted : 2023-02-03
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
City : Tokyo(Hybrid)
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥9,000,000 ~ ￥11,000,000
Position Name: Business Integration Engineer
- We are currently seeking a highly skilled individual who will work in BIS (Business Integration Services) projects.
- In the BIS area, this person will provide technical expertise to assist the business to implement strategies, evaluate products, and build on our infrastructure that supports the ever-changing needs of our customers.
- In this role, you will work on integrating different SaaS systems according to other engineering and business teams' requirements. Post deployment, you will then be responsible for monitoring and supporting these systems.
- We're interested in automating as many of our processes as possible to reduce the potential for human error.
- If you’re reliable in delivering mission-critical infrastructure with an eye toward availability, optimization, and security, we’d like to hear from you.
- Integrate software modules for various sub-systems in the end-to-end solution
- Identify test conditions to create detailed test plans and conduct rigorous testing
- Analyze test results and synthesize reports to help refine the product
- Design software integration and deployment architectures, and plan for software deployments
- Understand and extend existing software architectures, propose improvements, and collaborate to discuss strengths and weaknesses of different approaches
- Knowledge of frontend development is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS technologies
- Strong knowledge of software integration and deployment strategies, including CI/CD pipelines, containerization, Docker, ECS etc.
- Strong knowledge of Database PG RDS and NoSQL, SQL
- Integrate micro services using REST api, strong knowledge of authentication, authorization, security
- Experience with the process of identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems, errors, and bugs in software
- Experience with version control with Git and providing/receiving code reviews
- Ability to develop and debug the system across all layers of hardware and software.
Certifications: Amazon Solution Architect associate
The Company offers instant, monthly-consolidated credit to consumers by removing hassles from payment and purchase experiences. Uses proprietary models and machine learning to underwrite transactions in seconds and guarantee payments to merchants. The Company increases revenue for merchants by reducing the number of incomplete transactions, increasing conversion rates, boosting average order values, and facilitating repeat purchases from consumers.
This organization continues to innovate to make shopping easier and more fun both online and offline.