Job Id : 7097
Posted : 2023-01-31
Industry : Real Estate
Employment Type : Contractor, Temporary#Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Japanese JLPTN1, English2, Senior Project, Manager, Enterprise applications
City : Minato-ku
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥8,000,000 ~ ￥9,000,000
Position name: Senior Project Manager
- Coordinate between the users and the overseas developers (in Pakistan /US) and get the bugs fixed etc.
- Resolve any queries related to the product (eg. how to use this feature / where to find this information / how to develop such report etc)
- Create manuals / create specs (in case of new features to be added)
- Take ownership of the product and be the go-to person related to this product and the overall operations
- Liaison with various departments / coordinate schedules etc
- It is a PM position – as the Candidate will own the product.
- Enterprise level applications a must
- IT development / SDLC / testing project experience
- No coding experience reqd.
- Japanese level native but maybe N1. Reading and writing is required
- Good analytical skills
The company, an affiliate of an American investment company, offers low-rent rental housing services throughout Japan.
A clean office in the center of Minato Ward, with free drinks and amenities.
In addition, English is frequently used in the office, which is a perfect place for those who want to work in an international atmosphere.