Job Id : 7085
Posted : 2023-01-30
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
City : Chiba
State : Chiba
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥3,770,000 ~ ￥6,950,000
Position Name: Mobile Engineer
- Participate as a scrum development member. You will be entrusted with the development and operation of the app front iPhone/Android) and BFF (back end for front).
- As a member of the scrum team, organize the backlog with the product owner and scrum master, define requirements, design, code development, and test.
- You will also improve the behavior of the application, improve performance, and fix bugs. Since there are few members at the moment, we may ask you to collaborate with outside parties.
[Examples of technical areas that will be used for business]
- Application is developed using ionic, framework is Angular + SCSS
- Other products are React / Redux etc. Framework selection is negotiable
- BFF (Node.js)
- npm / webpack/bower/lint
- Front-end design
- Product implementation
- Release experience
- Implementation of UI/UX from the design frame
- Agile development experience (experience in continuous release development)
- Experience in package control such as npm / bower and static analysis such as lint
- Design of release code flow using preprocessors such as Sass and Webpack
- Blue/green Or canary release implementation knowledge, Git/CICD release flow experience
- Quality assurance experience by test design or test coding, container knowledge
- Profiling experience
Holidays and Benefits:
- Annual holidays 120-125 days (including 20 days of long-term holidays)
- Annual paid leave available
- Other condolence leave available
This Company was established in October 2020 to embody the digital shift strategy. It is a group of experts that will bring innovation through the power of digital in the core business of retailing, and aims to be a company that can create new value for its customers.