Job Id : 6917
Posted : 2022-11-24
Industry : Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Japanese JLPTN2, English2, Solution Architect, Portfolio, Co-ordinate, React, Typescript, Redux, SASS/Emotions
City : Tokyo
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥5,000,000 ~ ￥9,000,000
Position Name: Bilingual Solution Architect
- Delivery Portfolio –Coordinate with customer teams, end-users, and offshore teams. Support in the design & development of the web application - Learn the best practices & identify Tools/Technologies required in a typical web application. Document the high-level solution, Tools to be used, the process to be followed, etc. before the start of the projects.
- Leadership: Motivate & drive teams to deliver high-quality services, and drive revenue growth. Establish, coach, influence, guide & drive teams to bring in behavioral transformations toward achieving the goals.
- Work directly with Customer: Managing the customer/end-user requests, understanding the requirements, and translating functional requirements to technical specifications through hands-on analysis and coordinating with the onsite and offshore team for development.
- Customer Focus: Understand customer priorities and business context, and be able to recommend the right solutions/services. Engage customer stakeholders at the Project level effectively from a delivery perspective
- Business Focus: Understand customer business landscape and engage customers at the business level and showcase value to customers through innovations, suggestions & aligning delivery priorities
- Delivery Outcomes: Achieve delivery outcomes as expected and in a sustainable manner. (Quality, Schedule, Cost, Commercial and Business KPIs of SBU & PROGRAM)
- Hold Valid Japan work permit and Japan residence card.
- Currently reside in Japan and can have face-to-face interviews at Tokyo Office
- Overall 6+ years’ experience in React, Typescript, Redux, Sprint, Spring Boot, Webservices
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the design & development of React-based web applications, preferably in travel and airline-related domains.
- A proven, successful track record of onsite architect/lead support working with Japanese customers
- Strong command of Japanese (JLPT N1 or N2)
- Good command of English (TOEIC 850 or above)
- Capability of interacting with customers proactively
- Redux Toolkit
- Spring Boot
- Jest, Mockito
Benefits and Holidays
- Compensation: Based on competence and skill set
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 30th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury, and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 3 months after the day of commencement
A leading SaaS solutions provider to the travel industry globally, managing mission-critical operations for customers in the aviation, tour & cruise, and hospitality industries.
Its Solutions for the aviation industry cover fleet and crew operations, aircraft maintenance, passenger services, loyalty programs, staff travel & air cargo management.
It also runs a real-time B2B and B2C distribution platform providing hotel room inventory, rates, and availability to a global network of hospitality companies and channels.
For the tour and cruise industry, they provide a comprehensive customer-centric, digital platform that covers onshore online and on-board solutions. It’s a Blackstone portfolio company and operates from 11 offices across the world