Job Id : 6434
Posted : 2022-12-13
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : JapaneseN, Japanese1, English2, Windows, ITIL, Desktop Support
City : Tokyo
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥7,000,000 ~ ￥8,500,000
Position Name: Sr. Application Specialist, Technical & Support Operations
Key technical support resource for the successful day to day operational running.
A solid understanding of application infrastructure and system integrations is mandatory requirements, while strong experience in as many of the following is highly desirable:
- Understanding of RDBMS and SQL.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Application maintenance and support projects is essential.
- Strong knowledge of POS and desktop hardware support and network troubleshooting essential.
- Ability to communicate in Japanese (native or N1) and English business level.
- Working in Japanese retail and ticketing solutions preferred
- Windows certification – preferred but not a must
- ITIL or similar Service Diplomas / Certification – preferred but not a must
- Salesforce Certs – preferred but not a must
- Networking certification – preferred but not a must.
Holidays & Benefits
- Commuting allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Sports facilities and recreation facilities
- Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
- Group life insurance
- Casual clothes allowed (office casual)
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., this company is one of the Fortune 500 companies and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area