Job Id : 6427
Posted : 2022-04-28
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Onsite Lead, Desktop, Analyst, Service desk, Support, Windows 7/ 10 OS, Japanese1, English2
City : Yokohama, Tokyo
State : Kanagawa, Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥5,000,000 ~ ￥8,000,000
Position Name : End User Computing Onsite Lead (Desktop Analyst/Lead)
Work Location: Yokohama, Kanagawa (Or our customer location in Tokyo)
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop (Field Users) Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates, hardware replacements, with spares provided by vendor.
- Analyze Service Desk calls for Desktop Devices and incident data to identify and advice Customer of any potential user training requirement and automation.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware and software) incidents through to resolution.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
- Provide VIP support for Desk side issues per contract and be point of contact at the site for all IT related issues if no other IT support team unavailable like for MI calls.
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Manage IMAC and desk side support services.
- Manage hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops.
- Asset Management
- 5- 6 years of experience in IT onsite support
- Team management experience
- Vendor Management experience
- Native Japanese (JLPT1st) and business English skills (Bilingual)
- Knowledge and experience on Windows 7 /10 OS
- Experience with Service management tool – ex – Service now
- Should have good expertise on EUC tools, remote support tools, MS office and outlook.
- Should be aware of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and related activities like spare and buffer stock management
- Preferable to have a good understanding of Teams , VPN, and mobile device support.
- Good to have – knowledge in AD and smart hands and feet support.
- knowledge and experience of supporting MAC devices and tablets
A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area