Job Id : 6328
Posted : 2022-03-08
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Japanese2, English2, PC Kiting, ServiceNow, Remedy
City : Osaka-shi
State : Osaka
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥5,000,000 ~ ￥7,000,000
Position Name: Kitting Center Engineer
- Candidate will work at our Device Kitting Centre and will undertake numerous tasks including, but not limited to, imaging, kitting and distribution of PC/mobiles and IP phones, management of device inventory and basic hardware and software troubleshooting
- Cleaning, handling and shipment of devices to new employees and replacement of faulty devices
- Receiving and handling of devices returned by departing users while maintaining strict adherence to internal legal hold processes
- Communicating with users by phone/email/chat/ticket system and handling of confidential user data
- Interfacing with laptop distributor to schedule warranty repairs
- Interfacing with mobile phone providers to procure new devices, arrange returns and replacements and managing of mobile phone contracts
- Proactively/diligently manage and maintain our device inventory, including updating device status in CMDB, carrying out quarterly stock checks and reporting any hardware shortfall
- Take ownership of incidents and service requests (SRQs) raised by users in ticket management system
- Ensure all SRQs are addressed within stipulated SLA timelines and work is completed satisfactorily to avoid ticket reopening
- One to four (1-4) years’ of experience providing IT support in most or all key areas mentioned above
- Experience in operating system deployment via USB ISO, PXE Boot, Microsoft Configuration Manager
- Experience in installing / configuring Windows updates and software drivers
- Knowledge of installation, setup and operation of typical business applications like Adobe, internet browsers, O365 etc.
- Good knowledge of the configuration of IOS devices, e.g. iPhones and iPads
- Experience of VOIP phone configuration (CUCM etc.) preferred
- Good knowledge of Mobile Device Management systems (Airwatch / Xenmobile / MobileIron etc)
- Understanding of data backup processes and the protection of sensitive data
Knowledge and experience of ticketing tools (ServiceNow / Remedy etc.), especially the handling of incidents/service requests
- Excellent customer management skill
- Good oral and written communication in Japanese at native level
- At least basic English communication skill
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Passionate about the work
- Works proactively and with sense of urgency
- Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Preferably with an Associate’s Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ Certification.
Holiday & Benefits
- Weekends off
- Summer vacation
- New Year holiday
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Health consultation by an inhouse physician
- Social insurance
A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company.
They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
This company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Together, discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area