Job Id : 6121
Posted : 2022-01-21
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Japanese2, English2, SAP , ECC, MM , WM , CO
City : Tokyo
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥8,000,000 ~ ￥10,000,000
Position Name: SAP Project Manager
- Contribute to client project as project deployment manager (the following are examples of key activities in typical global project)
- Responsible for making sure global SAP implementation and roll-in is properly planned, managed and successfully implemented within the defined timeline and scope.
- Understand global methodology and template (Functional coverage of globally standardized SAP, Global standard processes/policies, Integration approach) working with Global team
- Understand the company's contractual obligation and ensure all items are met on time, on scope, on quality.
- Liaise with key client leaders in Global team as well as local team
- Plan program level milestones, gates, tasks and deliverables. Define and manage the plan at the project (workstream) level
- Define and facilitate program level meetings; setting objective, agenda, participants, location, time, etc. Take and share meeting minutes
- Define and communicate guidelines (scope, process, tools, templates, roles and responsibilities) impacting multiple workstreams
- Facilitate communication for topics involving multiple stakeholders
- Understand and handle escalated issues coming from workstreams as well as global teams
- Bridge communication between business workstreams (i.e. Order to Cash, Finance to Manage, Procure to Pay, Demand to Supply) and technical workstreams (i.e. Data Migration, Basis, Development)
- Support to draft program level status report to be deliver to higher management team
- Facilitate internal team communication to bridge discussions occurring in PMO and each workstreams
- Support SAP business development through RFP response, proposal development, and/or oral presentation etc.
- Participate in the company's enterprise solutions practice community by exchanging the knowledge and experience across SAP practitioners Role
- 6+ year experiences as Project Manager at SAP global template roll-in projects.
- Bilingual skill (Business level Japanese (JLPT N2 or higher for non-Japanese)/Business level English for Speaking/listening/writing/reading)
- Understanding of SAP ECC R6.0 (SD, MM, WM, FI, CO). SAP configuration experience is preferred, not mandatory.
- Hands-on capability including Documentation
- Communication, negotiation skill, Good Interpersonal skill and flexibility
- Physical, mental toughness
- Logical Thinking
- Presentation Skill
- Manage team of 5-6 people
- Project experience with clients in manufacturing industry, preferably medical devices.
This company is one of the largest IT consulting companies in Europe, with more than 200,000 employees based in locations in over 40 countries.
As a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, they were established in 2013 as a Japanese corporation of the world's leading IT consulting company at the forefront of innovation, and they offer a wide range of integrated services with the highest level of technology and abundant expertise.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area