Job Id : 6115
Posted : 2022-03-01
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Contractor, Temporary, Part Time#Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Maintenance , support , CBES , C# , C , Java, SQL, Japanese2, English2
City : Honatsugi-shi
State : Kanagawa
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥8,000,000 ~ ￥10,000,000
Position Name: Application Lead
- Regular work (Inquiry/Service Request handling, Trouble shooting)
- Coordinating a team across onsite/offshore.
- Communication and reporting to the customer, and escalation handling.
- Manage the enhancement.
- Experience of maintenance support and management.
- Communication with Customers, Business users and other relevant team(Infra) - Business Japanese skill
- Communication with offshore team members and other relevant team(Collaborated application)- Business English skill
- Customer Management , escalation handling
- Problem solving, issue handling skill
- Team, Vendor Management
- ITIL service strategy knowledge
- Basic level Knowledge of Program (Mandatory: C,C#, Optional: Java)
- Basic level Knowledge of DB (Mandatory: SQL Server, Optional: Oracle)
- Software development or maintenance experience
- SDLC procedure
- Risk/Task/Quality/schedule/Cost management
- Usage of Ticket management tool
- Business level Japanese
- Business level English
- Requirement analysis, supporting and guiding team on functional and technical areas as required
- Excellent written and oral communication with customer for problem solving, issue handling or requriement gathring by Japanese
- Should be able to handle customers, conflict situations, escalation management and so forth
- Ability of an advancing a suggestion of Kaizen or Lean.
This company is a leading foreign-affiliated solutions and services provider in the information, communications, and technology (ICT) industry. With more than 130,000 employees in 90 countries, they provide innovative IT solutions to nearly 1000 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed