Job Id : 6040
Posted : 2021-12-15
Industry : Telecommunications
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : UX , cloud, stakeholders, UX/UI, Excel, Word, JIRA/Confluence, English2, Japanese2
City : Setagaya-ku
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥8,000,000 ~ ￥10,000,000
Position Name: Project Manager
This Business Units holds ownership for designing, building, managing, and enhancing products and services for end-users (customer or enterprise) leveraging the infrastructure and enabling services platforms. The teams will be responsible for developing product vision and roadmap, defining user experience and creating go-to-market strategies.
Media Streaming Platform Department's Planning and Development Section： This section is leading the development of front-end client services for cloud video services using product as well as various Entertainment service planning.
- Drive project deliverables, provide strategic direction, escalation management, and deliver regular communications to project stakeholders
- Launch new products and features with a deep knowledge of the market, competition, and user demand for cloud-based video services, and work with product managers to further improve them
- Work cross-functionally and across geographies with stakeholders at all levels to support large-scale programs and initiatives
- Establish business priorities, identifying and communicating risks and mitigation plans in collaboration with stakeholders; developing and maintaining goals, milestones and completion dates
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, as well as balance business needs versus constraints
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, marketing, legal, UX, and others in pursuit of cutting edge technology, and lead the development of innovative solutions that bring together stakeholders, products, and required functionality while confronting some of the challenging problems.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a related industry, including managing complex projects across multiple, globally dispersed work teams.
- A formal qualification in project management is desirable.
- Experience with implementing processes and providing support for core solutions in large-scale, complex environments.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, including engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support and go-to-market strategy.
- Must be able to influence and negotiate comfortably and be confident at presenting to all levels within the enterprise.
- Advanced use: JIRA/Confluence, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or equivalent) skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Japanese.
- Deep knowledge and insight into the entertainment industry and services, especially business experience in areas such as live entertainment and gaming.
- Knowledge of development and operational workflows of existing services such as Products for Business, and so on.
- Knowledge and experience in sales, business operations, and marketing including B2B services.
Holidays and Benefits
- Five-Day Workweek
- Summer Holidays
- Winter Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits (pension, health, employment, unemployment)
- Commuting allowance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Discounted sports club
- Cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch, and dinner), Library, Convenience store
- The internal clinic, pharmacy, fitness club & spa, hair salon, laundry service
- Assistance fund for club activities
- Baseball tickets
The largest eCommerce company in Japan, and the third-largest eCommerce marketplace company worldwide. The organization provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing, and professional sports. The company is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area