Job Id : 5995
Posted : 2021-12-10
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Contractor, Temporary, Part Time#Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : JapaneseN, Japanese1, English2, Contract
City : Chiyoda-ku
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥6,500,000 ~ ￥9,000,000
Position Name: Linguistics Expert
You will join our growing team of associate linguists working on an exciting Natural Language Processing Program. You understand that language data is the underpinning of all current language technologies. You love practical language analysis as well as theoretical. You're quick to learn and implement new label sets. You are a native-level speaker of the required language and fluent in English.
- Annotate linguistic data and contribute to grammar development work
- Process and regress Field annotators defects
- Identify and address gaps in annotations
- Evaluate, update, and distribute annotation guidelines
- Monitor data acquisition and curation
- Develop and/or review gold data in consultation with the client
- Collaborative and solution-oriented attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements, priorities, and revisions
- Strong attention to detail and good communication style.
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., this company is one of the Fortune 500 companies and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area