Job Id : 5982
Posted : 2021-12-02
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Contractor, Temporary, Part Time
Required Skills : English2, JapaneseN, Project Manager
City : Minato-Ku
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥12,000,000 ~ ￥15,000,000
Position Name: Project Manager
- To plan, execute, control, and ensure closure of projects while managing people and delivery excellence in all parameters of time, cost, and processes in projects.
- Drive execution of the project roadmap and manage the entire project lifecycle from strategy planning to tactical activities.
- Ensure high customer connection for the project, building processes for all relevant team members to engage with the customer.
- Ensure completion of Project Satisfaction Report and relevant survey and feedback mechanisms. Guide the launch of the project from concept to delivery by managing the project and governing the overall budget.
- Articulate and explain designs and constraints to stakeholders after understanding customer perspective.
- Ensure compliance with internal tools.
- Sensitize the team to go beyond the immediate deliverables to assess how to provide greater value to the customer on an ongoing basis.
- Determine methodology and processes for quality planning (in concurrence with project planning), define standards to use, document quality criteria and quality measurement processes, face audits and project process monitoring.
- Review project profitability and other agreed parameters and provide relevant status reports to the management and customer. Ensure steering committee meetings and other regular meetings with customers.
- Develop supporting documentation and materials including demonstrations, presentations, and other tools to ensure solutions are easy to manage and repeatable.
- Create and maintain project-level dashboards to enable effective project management. Promote teamwork, motivate, coach, and develop people in the team to build functional skills and desired behaviors to deliver results.
- Ensure high levels of engagement within the team.
- Manage complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor issues, code red situations, etc., and customer expectations without impacting associates adversely.
- Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates.
This company is a leading foreign-affiliated solutions and services provider in the information, communications, and technology (ICT) industry. With more than 130,000 employees in 90 countries, they provide innovative IT solutions to nearly 1000 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed