Job Id : 5972
Posted : 2021-12-02
Industry : Real Estate
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : English2, Java, Dot Net, XML, Python, ORM, Japanese2
City : Chiyoda-ku
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥6,000,000 ~ ￥7,000,000
Position Name : Programmer
We are looking for a talented programmer to create secure and functional code. You may have to provide quality coding solutions both for simple applications and complex information systems.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and software building. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for success in this role
- Develop and maintain applications ( modules ) that interface with other systems for data cleansing, import and export.
- Collaborate with user and business analysts to gather specifications and design the applications
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors arising out of malfunctioning of the code or changes in specifications that were not incorporated.
- Maintain a software catalogue and document detailed information about the applications developed
- Perform updates to the applications to ensure that they are in line with any changes in business needs and are up to modern security standards
- Proven experience of at least 5 years as a programmer or relevant role
- Ability to program in languages such as .Net, Java (J2EE), XML, Python, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL technologies
- Functional knowledge and/ or experience in AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Business level or above the Japanese language. English is a must.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Language Skills: Business Level English & Business Level Japanese
The company, an affiliate of an American investment company, offers low-rent rental housing services throughout Japan.
A clean office in the center of Minato Ward, with free drinks and amenities.
In addition, English is frequently used in the office, which is a perfect place for those who want to work in an international atmosphere.