Job Id : 5961
Posted : 2021-12-07
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Contractor, Temporary, Part Time#Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : JapaneseN, Japanese1, English2, Contract, Financial, insurance , Project Manager
City : Tokyo
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥5,000,000 ~ ￥8,000,000
Position Name: Mainframe Developers
Lead projects from project planning, through execution and release. Focus on strong risk management, issue management, and customer communication. The role requires close coordination with offshore development teams, as well as the customer - to achieve the project goals.
Typical projects may include: large-scale transition of application maintenance/application development services from incumbent vendors, ongoing maintenance projects, ongoing development projects
- Achieve the project goals of Budget, Schedule and Quality/Scope.
- Single point of customer communication in daily issue management, weekly status reporting, monthly sponsorship reporting.
- Create WBS, and participate in or review the project estimations. Maintain the project schedule and budget.
- Understand and manage technical requirements and overcome technical issues.
- Lead a small onsite team - participate in mentoring, hiring, conflict resolution. Perform team appraisals.
- Assist the sales team in identifying and leveraging new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Japanese citizens and those authorized to work in Japan are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 4 years of experience in customer-facing project management on technical IT projects
- At least 4 years of experience in hands-on technical work.
- Experience in banking, financial services and insurance
- Strong (near-native) Japanese skills, with business-level Japanese skills.
- Experience in Cloud migration projects
- Experience in knowledge transition and large-scale vendor transitions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in software development life cycle
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” that recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition. Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.