Job Id : 5881
Posted : 2021-11-11
Employment Type : Contractor, Temporary, Part Time#Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : English2, Contract, .NET, MYSQL, JapaneseN, Japanese1, UAT
City : Tokyo
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥5,000,000 ~ ￥8,000,000
Position Name : .NET developer
A hands-on Full Stack .NET Developers - ideally with a background in Insurance.
- Transition of maintenance/development services from customer-side employees and incumbent vendors.
- Confirm functional and non-functional requirements with the client or project members
- Must be a strong, hands-on technical resource - with good experience on .NET, MS SQL, and ideally some exposure to AWS
- Design and Development of modules and programs
- Developing UT, IT and ST Test Cases
- Supporting UAT
- Additional responsibilities of Team Leader for an experienced candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 6 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Japanese citizens and those authorized to work in Japan are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 6 years of experience in .NET development. Written and spoken Japanese (native or near-native level – N2 or N1 level is required). Business English is required
- At least 3 years of experience in MS SQL, AWS.
- At least 6 years of experience in Financial Services Background.
- Experience in knowledge transition and large-scale vendor transitions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in software development life cycle
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” that recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition. Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.