Job Id : 5879
Posted : 2021-10-19
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : English2, JapaneseN, AWS, AZU, AZURE, Scrum
City : Chiyoda-ku
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥5,000,000 ~ ￥7,000,000
Position Name :Project Manager (Azure, AWS --Cloud Computing platform)
As a manager of the Cloud team, you will promote strategy planning, policy making, and growth.
In cooperation with Company overseas bases, we will support the introduction of system delivery projects using Cloud.
From the technical side of Cloud and the experience and knowledge of project management, you will lead the delivery team and take responsibility for management up to system delivery including facing with clients.
- Leading the proposal activities for new acquisition and continuation / expansion of projects, and contributing to sales.
- Promote mechanisms and maintenance for improving capabilities within practices.
- Actively collaborate with the global team to provide added value to clients, utilize methodologies and accelerators
- Collaborate with the global team, work on advanced delivery models, and carry out in house enlightenment activities
- All Create WBS that leads the team in the development life cycle, manage man-hour estimation, etc.
- Provide and execute enterprise architecture and project management-methods.
- 10 years or more of development team lead, progress / scope / budget management and other management work experience
- 5 years or more of cloud system integration and architecture design experience
- Cloud applications (AWS, MS Azure, Google) Implementation experience in all processes during development and construction of Cloud Platform)
- Requirements definition experience, design / development experience, system operation/ maintenance experience
- Agile development experience such as Scrum
- Ability to confront and solve difficult problems
- Japanese: N1 level, English: Business level
- Annual salary increase
- Bonus once a year
- Complete social insurance
- Full payment of transportation expenses
- Kanto IT Software Health Association
- E-learning available
- Orientation for new employees
- Available for training programs (domestic and overseas)
About Hiring Company
This company is one of the largest IT consulting companies in Europe, with more than 200,000 employees based in locations in over 40 countries.
As a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, they were established in 2013 as a Japanese corporation of the world's leading IT consulting company at the forefront of innovation, and they offer a wide range of integrated services with the highest level of technology and abundant expertise.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area