Job Id : 5868
Posted : 2021-11-25
Employment Type : Contractor, Temporary, Part Time
Required Skills : JapaneseN, English2, Support, Help Desk, IT troubleshooting
City : Yokohama-Shi
State : Yokohama
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥5,000,000 ~ ￥5,400,000
Position name: IT Helpdesk or Service Desk
- Handle calls, emails, & Web tickets (daily)
- Address technical queries and fix or log them appropriately accurately
- Escalate queries when required to appropriate personnel
- Identify trend of calls / tickets and highlight it to Incident Manager (IM)/L1.5, TL, SDM as appropriate (Outage confirmation)
- Log tickets in Service Now (SNOW) as per policies assigned according to the policies & procedures
- Ensure Follow up mechanism is in place, target customer’s issue resolution in an optimized manner enhancing Customer Delight
- Ensure consistent productivity and quality of service
- Meet SLAs and individual KPIs
- Assist Operation Support System (OSS) with problem determination & Handle any Severity 1 & 2's appropriately
- Should manifest flexibility to support operational requirements
- Maintain highest level of ethical work standards and be compliant with Organization & Project policies & procedures
- Shift timing is 9 hours which includes one hour break
- 2- 10 years of overall experience in IT troubleshooting – IT helpdesk or service desk experience is mandatory
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a Project or Initiative.
- Bilingual (Can consider Monolingual if the resource is very good with SD process)
Holidays & Benefits
- Daytime shift working hours: 8:00-17:00, 9:00-18:00, 10:00-19:00,11:00-20:00, including 1 hour break (One of them will be assigned to you, but shift working hours would be changed regularly.)
- Fixed Saturday & Sunday Off, No work during Public Holidays.
A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company.
They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
This company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Together, discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area