Job Id : 3871
Posted : 2021-01-14
Industry : Telecommunications
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Japanese3, English2, Accounting, business management skill, consulting organizations
City : Setagaya-ku
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥6,000,000 ~ ￥9,000,000
The group is driving BPO (Business Process Optimization) from an accounting point of view.
They keep making rules and processes, execute important tasks, management of vendors, and outsource operational tasks.
They have 3 vendors including their subsidiary, and one of them is a Chinese vendor.
They are looking for a manager or staff for the above jobs.
The person will conduct the tasks of the Company, on top of the company's subsidiaries.
So they have to adapt to various services, and their task is very challenging but having great opportunity for skill-up.
They add new services as shared services. At that time, they confirm the existing operation, visualize and optimize it. And then they make vendor planning and education.
- Management of vendors in the accounting field.
- Planning of some vendors
- Making some kind of rules and processes
- Executing important issues
- Consulting better operation
- Training of vendors
- Experience in managing vendor in the accounting field for more than 3 years
- Basic accounting knowledge
- English Requirement: Business Level
- Japanese Requirement: Business Level
- Experience in managing more than 2 vendors
- Experience in optimizing business / accounting process
- Making VBA of Microsoft office
- Five-Day Workweek
- Summer Holidays
- Winter Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits (pension, health, employment, unemployment)
- Commuting allowance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Discounted sports club
- Visa support
- Cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), Library, Convenience store
- Internal clinic, pharmacy, fitness club & spa, hair salon, laundry service
- Assistance fund for club activities
- Baseball tickets
About Hiring Company
Established in 2018 as a mobile business of one of Japan's leading major group companies.
They plan to comprehensively develop mobile carrier business as MNO (mobile communication operator), mobile communication business as MVNO (virtual mobile communication carrier), ICT business, and energy business.
They aim to provide attractive and convenient services that meet people's needs with innovative technology and advanced technology.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area