Job Id : 3585
Posted : 2021-01-22
Industry : Telecommunications
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Japanese2, English2, telecom security development, telecom security testing, cloud and virtualization security, cryptography algorithms, security protocol, network security, mobile networks, security testing , software vulnerability analysis, C/C++
City : Setagaya-ku
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥6,000,000 ~ ￥12,000,000
The company is one of the leading Tech companies in the world.
It started its own MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) Service in 2014 and, since then, Company has become the No.1 MVNO in Japan.
The company is building the world's first End-to-End virtualized mobile network (for 4G and 5G) that no one has seen before.
The company is a startup with a flat, non-bureaucratic, and hands-on culture.
They are a truly global organization, with team members from Japan, India, USA, Canada, Brazil, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Pakistan, China, South Korea, Australia, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, and more, working in a fast-paced, innovative and agile environment.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Identify security issues such as vulnerabilities and threats in 4G/5G mobile networks
- Develop detailed security specifications and requirements for telecom network elements and mobile network
- Architect mobile network security, cloud and virtualization security
- Architect web and mobile application security
- Developed test-beds/prototypes for any new technologies
- Participate in vendor selection
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of telecom security development and testing
- Strong understanding of cloud and virtualization security, mobile communication security, cryptography algorithms, security protocol, network security, mobile networks, TCP/IP networking etc.
- Experience of security testing such as software vulnerability analysis and knowledge of best practices in mobile network
- Knowledge of telecom protocols and standards like 3GPP and ETSI NFV
- Key technologies such as SAE/LTE, TCP/IP, IMS, virtualization, cloud etc.
- Knowledge of Security algorithm (RSA, AES etc.) and security protocols (IPsec, TLS etc.)
- Strong Linux development experience
- Educational qualifications required or specialization from premier institutions
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology
- Experience/Knowledge on C & C++ programming is a plus
- Active participation experience in standardization bodies such as 3GPP, IETF, ARIB, TTC etc.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good presentation skill with and ability to interact effectively
- Demonstrating ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Negotiation skills
- CEH / OSCP / CISSP / other security certification
- Five-Day Workweek
- Summer Holidays
- Winter Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits (pension, health, employment, unemployment)
- Commuting allowance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Discounted sports club
- Visa support
- Cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), Library, Convenience store
- Internal clinic, pharmacy, fitness club & spa, hair salon, laundry service
- Assistance fund for club activities
- Baseball tickets
About Hiring Company
Established in 2018 as a mobile business of one of Japan's leading major group companies.
They plan to comprehensively develop mobile carrier business as MNO (mobile communication operator), mobile communication business as MVNO (virtual mobile communication carrier), ICT business, and energy business.
They aim to provide attractive and convenient services that meet people's needs with innovative technology and advanced technology.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area