Job Id : 3523
Posted : 2021-11-10
Industry : Computer Software
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Application engineering, selling , selling technical solution, CAE, FEA code, negotiation skills, English2, sales, presenting technical solutions, account management
City : Fujisawa-shi
State : Kanagawa
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥5,000,000 ~ ￥7,000,000
The main axis of development of Company are: development of new accurate material model, development of methodology to virtually develop and test composite material, material data life management, digital continuity and material twin, artificial intelligence in material modelling, effect of processing on composite part performance and additive manufacturing simulation solution.
Company was founded in Belgium (Europe) in 2003. Company counts 60 PhDs & Engineering 100% dedicated to advanced material modelling.
Company is fully owned by MSC Software (www.mscsoftware.com) since September 2012 and is part of Hexagon AB since April 2017.
JOB DESCRIPTION & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
To drive Company’s material modelling business (Digimat software & related engineering services) in Korea in all Market Segments (Automotive OEMs and Tiers1, Material Suppliers, E&E, Aerospace Défense, ...).
The main job responsibilities and required skills are:
- To help the Sales team to sell Directly or indirectly (via MSC Account Manager and Business Partners) Digimat software and services in Korea.
- To identify opportunities and to develop these opportunities in collaboration with the Sales team.
- To present and demonstrate the software.
- To execute prove of concept to convince new prospect of the advantage of the software.
- To train customer on the software.
- To provide guidance on the software usage.
- To execute Services project.
- To manage major accounts on this market.
- To participate to Digimat promotion and lead generation: webinar, fair, user conference, ...
- Extensive travelling is required.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in selling/presenting technical solutions
- A very good knowledge of the CAE market and technology. Knowledge in the following FEA code is an important plus : MSC Marc, Abaqus, LS-Dyna, Ansys.
- An MS in engineering with emphasis on numerical simulations and material mechanics.
- Strong negotiation skills and the capability to interact with customers at all levels.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to build one-to-one customer relationships.
- A rigorous working approach and the ability to prioritize activities.
- Knowledge of the Composites or Plastic Market is of big added-value
- Good level in English is important to interact with the HeadQuarter where is located the R&D team, the Product managers,…