Job Id : 3491
Posted : 2021-11-10
Industry : Information Technology and Services
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Required Skills : Japanese1, partner operations management, channel development, operations, sales support, English2
City : Shibuya-ku
State : Tokyo
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥8,000,000 ~ ￥9,000,000
Roles and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of the Partner Operations Manager (POM) should include; but is not be limited to, the following:
1. Employee shall have general responsibility for promoting, growing and managing indirect channel development and indirect channel sales of the Employer’s Products and related services in Japan
2. Specific tasks the employee would be expected to perform on a daily basis include:
- Processing and assigning new partner enquiries,
- Working with Employer’s sales organization to enable and onboard new partners,
- Processing partner lead registration requests, and
- Responding to ongoing correspondence and inquiries from existing partners
- Employee will participate in partner ops meetings by telephone, monthly reviews with the Employer and the Employer’s board of directors.
- Employee will assist and engage in related joint partner marketing events
- Employee will travel regularly in support of partner onboarding, enablement and sales support as agreed with the Employer (and subject to the travel policy).
- Employee shall record, maintain and update all activities (meetings and telephone calls) in the Employer’s central record management system (“Sparta”) within 48 hours of such activity.