Job Id : 3201
Posted : 2019-10-18
Industry : Telecommunications
Required Skills : English1, English2, Japanese3, Japanese2, Japanese1, Ms-Office, IT Support, Telecom, ISP
Country : Japan
Annual Salary : ￥4,000,000 ~ ￥6,000,000
Helpdesk－Information Systems Dept- Client Mobile,Inc.
Job: Service Support
Primary Location: Asia and Oceania-Japan-Tokyo
Employee Status: Regular
The information system department is responsible for the following two main tasks.
- Administrative operations related to Client Mobile services (personal phone / ISP service, etc.) and Client Communications services (corporate phone / ISP service, etc.)
- Management / operation / English service support (Call center, Registration center, Billing center)
In this division, we are trying to provide services to customers with the following emphasis.
- Improve customer satisfaction by planning and implementing measures to improve center quality
- Formulation of workflow, FAQ, etc. at start of new service
- Promotion of reforms using AI (AI Chatbot, AI IVR, etc.) and our call center products
As a member of the call group, we will handle all operations related to the above services together with the members in the group.
- In particular, we will ask you to lead and lead the English support (telephone / email) of Client Broadband Premium (ISP) service.
- You will also be involved in planning / project management related to Japanese call center management / operation.
The unique appeal of this position is the ability to provide new services to customers using AI Chatbot and our Omni-Channel Contact Center Service.
- English ・・・ Native level (telephone / email support)
- Japanese ・・・ Conversation level
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication services (support phone / ISP)
- Communication skills (flexible and courteous customer support and ability to make correct decisions)
- Basic knowledge of document creation (Create and modify FAQs, procedure manuals, etc. Create documents using Microsoft Office PowerPoint)
- Work experience with Salesforce or Service Cloud
- Work experience at telecommunications company
- Qualification for information processing exam
English Requirement: Native Level
Japanese Requirement: Conversational Level