求人ID : 5873
投稿日 : 2021-10-13
業界 : Internet
市区町村 : Setagaya-ku
国 : Japan
年俸 : 4,000,000 ~ 8,000,000
Position Name: QA Mobile Test Automation Engineer
- Develop, execute and maintain automation test scripts, utilities, data sets leveraging commercial and/or open-source tools
- Work with software engineers and architects to implement product APIs for test automation as necessary (e.g. test stubs)
- Partner with other automation engineers to create a unified approach to automation across the team.
- Architect maintainable and extendable automated test frameworks and tools using a scripting language(s) to test various product APIs as well as GUI elements.
- Troubleshoot defects in existing code.
- Work with support, stakeholders, and developers to aid in the replication of software defects.
- Automate testing of defects and assist with the maintenance of the Regression Test suite.
- Collaborate as part of a development team by providing a customer viewpoint
- Make suggestions/contributions for the improvement of software testing/quality
- The process from the standpoint of the stakeholder, internal user, or end-user.
- Contribute to meetings, Scrums, and other inter-team interactions.
- Provide software and hardware capability assessments to outside departments.
- Research and make recommendations to the group regarding new technology available and its proper application.
- Minimum five (5) plus year’s software QA testing experience.
- 3-5 years in Software QA Automation experience including smartphone app automation.(Selenium, Appium, etc)
- An understanding of HTML and XML technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, supervisor peers, and end-users. Audiences will include technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong prioritization skills, candidate must be able to prioritize projects based on market demands
- Strong multi-tasking skills are a must for this exciting, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with end-users or Product Management to ensure requirements are represented within test plans
- English communication skill
- 2-3 years of direct experience in Software Automation (Selenium, Cucumber)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) - Agile SCRUM and test-driven development experience is a plus
- Java/PHP web development skills (MVC).
- Strong working knowledge of MySQL, Oracle, KVS
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, Mathematics/Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- Japanese Skill
- English (Overall - 4 - Fluent), Japanese (Overall - 1 - Beginner)
- Five-Day Workweek
- Summer Holidays
- Winter Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits (pension, health, employment, unemployment)
- Commuting allowance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Discounted sports club
- Cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch, and dinner), Library, Convenience store
- The internal clinic, pharmacy, fitness club & spa, hair salon, laundry service
- Assistance fund for club activities
- Baseball tickets
About Hiring Company
The largest eCommerce company in Japan, and third largest eCommerce marketplace company worldwide.
This organization provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing, and professional sports.
The company is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area