求人ID : 5870
投稿日 : 2021-10-13
業界 : Telecommunications
必須スキル : English2, Japanese2, UX Design, HTML, CSS
市区町村 : Chiyoda-ku
国 : Japan
年俸 : 5,000,000 ~ 7,000,000
Position Name :UX Designer
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Experience of working in business side.
- Knowledge of Financial services.
- Experience to direct outsourcing designer.
- Ability of logical thinking.
- Business Japanese & English
- Annual salary increase
- Bonus once a year
- Complete social insurance
- Full payment of transportation expenses
- Kanto IT Software Health Association
- E-learning available
- Orientation for new employees
- Available for training programs (domestic and overseas)
About Hiring Company
This company is one of the largest IT consulting companies in Europe, with more than 200,000 employees based in locations in over 40 countries.
As a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, they were established in 2013 as a Japanese corporation of the world's leading IT consulting company at the forefront of innovation, and they offer a wide range of integrated services with the highest level of technology and abundant expertise.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area