求人ID : 5867
投稿日 : 2021-10-12
業界 : Information Technology and Services
必須スキル : JapaneseN, English2, Pharmaceutical industry, AWS, Azure, D365, SQL
市区町村 : Toyosu
国 : Japan
年俸 : 8,500,000 ~ 10,500,000
Position Name: Senior Solutions Architect (Data Management Tools, Cloud, ERP)
- In order to support your business transformation in cooperation with our sales, you will play the following presales roles from the perspectives of data analysis, system modernization, and business sophistication.
- Data analysis tool system design such as Qlik, Motion Board
- Data virtualization using tools such as Denodo, or interface design with internal and external systems using various ERP tools
- Data mapping
- Cloud of current system to AWS and Azure Migration design
- Application of various MS products such as D365 and Business Central to customer operations In addition to the above, if necessary, you will be asked to lead the customer when launching PJ.
- PJ launch for data linkage orders related to the above, and support for requirement definition, design, and development process
- Hands-on skills such as initial environment settings for various tools
- Basic knowledge of various DBMSs
- Presentation skills that can appeal the application situations of solutions
- English: Business level (Native level Japanese speaker)
- Japanese: Business level (for Non Native level Japanese speaker)
- Windows Server 2016, SQL Server management / maintenance experience
- SQL in SQL Server, storage procedure development experience, data input / processing by SSIS (ETL function) Experience / Experience in the pharmaceutical industry (mainly wholesale sales)
Holidays & Benefits
- Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Public holidays
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Summer vacation
- 15th of the first year (proportionate according to the date of joining the company)
Company is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world.
Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 50 countries and regions, they emphasize long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
The company has played an instrumental role in establishing and advancing IT infrastructure.
A public company since 1995, the company builds on this proven track record of innovation by providing novel IT solutions to bring results in a greater quality of life for people, communities, and societies around the world.