求人ID : 5865
投稿日 : 2021-10-12
業界 : Information Technology and Services
必須スキル : JapaneseN, English2, SAP SD, SQL, ETL, Development , C#
市区町村 : Toyosu
国 : Japan
年俸 : 6,000,000 ~ 8,000,000
Position Name: IT Architect (DB development / operation management)
- In order to support the business transformation of customers (mainly the pharmaceutical industry) (from wholesale sales to direct sales), we ask you to carry out the following operations from the perspective of data analysis.
- Data analysis work with SQL Server (data input / processing by ETL function)
- Interface design with internal and external systems
- Data mapping
- Requirements definition, design, development of functions required for data linkage, creation of test cases for system linkage, Test implementation
- System operation management centered on SQL Server
- System development experience related to sales and distribution (SAP SD, etc.)
- Windows Server 2016, SQL Server management / maintenance experience
- SQL and stored procedure development experience in SQL Server, SSIS (ETL function) Data input / processing experience by-Powershell, Batch Script, C # design / development experience
- AWS, AZURE infrastructure design / business PKG software (overseas: SAP, D365, domestic: IntraMart, Biz∫ Infrastructure construction design using etc.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry (mainly wholesale business)
- JD-NET, ULTMARC medical information, ENCISE market information, IMSBASE market information knowledge
- Salesforce knowledge / experience
- English: Business level
- Language Skills :Japanese native level Skills & English Those who want to challenge Business English (experience in business is required)
Holidays & Benefits
- Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Public holidays
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Summer vacation
- 15th of the first year (proportionate according to the date of joining the company)
Company is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world.
Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 50 countries and regions, they emphasize long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
The company has played an instrumental role in establishing and advancing IT infrastructure.
A public company since 1995, the company builds on this proven track record of innovation by providing novel IT solutions to bring results in a greater quality of life for people, communities, and societies around the world.