求人ID : 5782
投稿日 : 2021-09-16
業界 : Information Technology and Services
必須スキル : Japanese1, English1, Python, Cognos, business intelligence
市区町村 : Tokyo or Remote Work
国 : Japan
年俸 : 6,000,000 ~ 9,000,000
Position Name: Data Analyst.
- To provide expert technical direction and configuration for our client’s Research Information System ( we will train the resource)
- Help with configuration, integration, and implementation of client’s Research Information System upon analyzing client’s requirements
- Review and approve technical specifications, providing assurance that the technical specifications are able to be achieved within the client’s Research Information System along with time estimates for delivery
- Liaise with the product development team to continuously stay up-to-date on the latest state of the functionality as well as the client’s Research Information System Roadmap
- Work in the client’s Research Information System and tools suite to configure and program the solution, perform quality testing to ensure a high level of quality of the solution is handed off to the client, support clients during testing and roll-out
- Experience in analysis and technical specification
- Knowledge of data mapping and data integration techniques
- Sound understanding of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc) and SQL query language
- Ideally knowledge of Pentaho or another Business Intelligence tool (e.g. Business Objects, Cognos, Pentaho)
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML, and templating framework (Freemarker)
- Proactive, self-going, and positive in order to deliver customer delight at a proposed solution(s)
- Language skills English / Japanese.
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., this company is one of the Fortune 500 companies and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area