求人ID : 5764
業界 : Information Technology and Services
契約, 短期, アルバイト
必須スキル : JapaneseN, English2, Contract, SAP
市区町村 : Chiyoda-ku
国 : Japan
年俸 : 8,400,000 ~ 10,080,000
Position Name SAP SD MM ABAP Team Lead
- Process knowledge in SAP SD and MM modules.
- SAP ABAP Basic understanding is necessary.
- SAP FICO and FIORI is an added advantage.
- Ability to learn quickly the customers’ business (Automobile).
- Experience in requirement gathering and preparing estimation for change requests.
- Ability to suggest System/business process improvement.
- Experience in preparing process and procedure document.
- Experience in preparing business test scenario and execution, UAT support,
- Post Go-Live (Hyper-care).
- Experience in AMS Ticket handling (Incidents, Service Requests, and Problem tickets) and ensur process adherence.
- Must be able to communicate the business requirement to offshore development team in Technical terms.
- Ability to drive and lead the offshore team for both CR developments as well as ticket handlings in the AMS.
- Strong communication skills (with multiple stakeholders and multiple vendors) specifically while handling high priority issues.
- Business level Japanese.
- Business level English.
- Proactive in avoiding production issues, time management.
- Willingness to work in non-SAP applications such as middleware, warehouse applications.
- Willingness to work in shifts including weekend.
- Stand by support during holidays and weekend, particularly during early morning or late night in case of high priority production Issues.
- Bilingual Requirements: Bilingual required
This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” which recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition. Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area