求人ID : 5763
業界 : Information Technology and Services
契約, 短期, アルバイト
必須スキル : Japanese1, English2, SAP, SAP MM, SAP WM
市区町村 : Chiyoda-ku
国 : Japan
年俸 : 7,000,000 ~ 8,000,000
Position Name: SAP MMWM
- 10+ years’ experience in SAP MMWM + SAP project implementation knowledge.
- Core MMWM related functionalities, Supply Chain, Knowledge of Intercompany transactions.
- Hands-on experience with SAP master data setup (customer. material, pricing).
- Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for the development of custom programs, testing, coordination of transports to production and post go-live support.
- Required in-depth knowledge of various kind OTC IDocs types
- Collect business requirements and conduct integration session
- Working knowledge of EDI/IDoc, ALE, EDC and BAPI that with many different aspects like ERP implementation.
- Work in Business in understanding the requirements • Write Functional Specifications
- Write, Execute Test Scripts
- Provide training to End users
- Configure SAP MMWM ( P2P) related objects
- Should have experience building and executing test scripts in validated environment
- hands on experience with HP QC preferred
- SAP MMWM Lead for the Japan Release for Viatris program
- Working with the other SAP Team members and facilitating the communication between Client and the teams
- Conducting User workshops , identifying gaps if any , SAP solution configuration etc.
- Must requirement
- experience,skill,knowledge, competency)
- SAP MMWM knowledge is must
- SAP knowledge on idoc is must
- Must have worked in similar Engagements and handled the Roll out scenarios in SAP
- Excellent English Japanese communication / client handling skills
- Experience in working in similar engagement of roll outs / implementation
Holiday's & benefits
Business trip allowance
Sports facilities and recreation facilities
Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
Group life insurance
Casual clothes allowed (office casual)
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., this company is one of the Fortune 500 companies and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area