求人ID : 5536
投稿日 : 2021-07-20
業界 : Information Technology and Services
契約, 短期, アルバイト
必須スキル : JapaneseN, English2, Contract, OCR, artificial intelligence, Business Analyst
市区町村 : Chiyoda-ku
国 : Japan
年俸 : 8,000,000 ~ 10,080,000
Position Name: Bilingual AI-OCR resource for Insurance Client
Project Description: Bilingual AI-OCR resource for Insurance Client
- As part of the Business Process Automation team, the OCR team uses AI-OCR / Google OCR to streamline complex data entry in a real-world software product development setting. This role focuses primarily on streamlining complex data entry of endorsement forms using AI-OCR / Google OCR
- Participate in the requirement gathering with the key stakeholders
- Guide the key stakeholders for requirement understanding related queries in the requirement phase and build phase
- Lead the existing system analysis and guide the Business Analyst as well as mentor the team on same
- Understand the customer requirements and co-ordinate with offshore team
- Participate in the estimation of work product in order to provide right information to Business for overall project estimation
- Understand the requirements both functional and non-functional by going through the specifications and with inputs from business analysts and participate in creating high level estimate as well as translating the same to systems requirements in order to create a systems requirements document and participate effectively in the design, development and testing phases of the project
- Participate in creating application architecture document in order to provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements
- Develop and review artifacts (Code, Documentation, Unit test scripts) conduct reviews for self and peers, conduct unit test, system test and document unit test results and system test results for complex programs in order to build the application and make it ready for validation/delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” which recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition. Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area