求人ID : 5535
投稿日 : 2021-07-20
業界 : Information Technology and Services
必須スキル : JapaneseN, English2, Contract, Test, DevOPS, software Architecture , Quality Manager
市区町村 : Chiyoda-ku
国 : Japan
年俸 : 10,000,000 ~ 11,760,000
Position Name: Bilingual QA Manager for Insurance Client
Project Description: Bilingual QA Manager for Insurance Client
- Participate in the requirement gathering with the key stakeholders
- Formulate / review software testing strategies
- Own test strategy and manage execution for multiple feature areas, working closely with the cross-functional team to ensure that quality objectives are met
- Review business / software requirements and provide inputs.
- Prepare / review test plans.
- Analyze test results and test metrics.
- Prepare / review / present test reports.
- Coordinate with other managers to ensure the highest level of software quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 15+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- Japan citizens and those authorized to work in Japan are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 10 years of experience as Test Manager
- At least 10 years of experience with prior test management experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of insurance domain experience as a Test Lead
- Should have experience in Test management tools like Jira, HP ALM, etc.
- Prior experience in Automation Testing using, Selenium, UFT, Regression Runner etc. Performance Testing JMeter, is preferred.
- Experienced in test scenarios planning for SIT
- Prior experience of front facing customers.
- At least 1 years of DevOps experience in continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Excellent understanding of software architecture and databases.
- Strong technical expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in software development life cycle
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Bilingual Requirements: Bilingual Required – Near Native level Japanese Skills
This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” which recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition. Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area