求人ID : 5533
投稿日 : 2021-07-20
業界 : Information Technology and Services
契約, 短期, アルバイト
必須スキル : JapaneseN, English2, Contract, Java, J2EE, Database, SQL, ODM
市区町村 : Chiyoda-ku
国 : Japan
年俸 : 6,000,000 ~ 6,720,000
Position Name: Java ODM Resource for Insurance Client.
Project Description: Java ODM Resource
- The resource will be a key developer in ODM (java based IBM tool used as business rule engine) , java. This includes
- Understand the existing ODM rule app project source codes, environments, deployments, testing procedures.
- Requirement understanding and update system requirement, detail level design and test scenario documents.
- Implement the requirement with best possible solution and best programming/coding methods without impact on existing functionalities.
- Write a java programs, quality testing and produce test evidences to customer.
- 7+ Years of software development experience with Java, J2EE, Web technologies and ODM
- Experience working with web services development using SOAP,REST technologies.
- Good knowledge on database, SQL etc.
- Experienced on working excels, writing macros and VBA understanding.
- Experience on customer communication, requirement gathering and analysis, solutions and feasibility studies.
- Good knowledge/understanding of Insurance domain will be added advantage.
- Highly flexible to adopt any kind of challenges.
- Abilities/interest to learn new technologies, grasping and start working with minimal supervising instructions
Bilingual Requirement: Japanese native Level
This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” which recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition. Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area