求人ID : 4397
業界 : IT・情報サービス
必須スキル : Japanese1, English2, Business Analyst, SCRUM
市区町村 : 千代田区
国 : 日本
年俸 : 5,000,000 ~ 7,000,000
Language Requirement : Should be bilingual. Strong in English and Japanese
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an organizations function and capabilities
- Lead relevant research to increase understanding in support of developing comprehensive solutions
- Serve as liaison between IT and Business stakeholders.
- Play key role in translating the business needs and objectives into Project charter and Business cases
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies.
- Work with the business and technical / system client stakeholder to understand the underlying technologies and systems
- Demonstrate exceptional requirement gathering techniques with minimal direction from engagement management
- Design, conduct and facilitate requirements sessions
- Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements document
- Write well-formed, validated requirements and manage changes
- Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage requirements
- Understands various IT solutions/products for insurance
- Should have experience of working in SCRUM
- Well informed on insurance industry trends
- Should be able to lead insurance business process reengineering exercise
- Commuting allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Sports facilities and recreation facilities
- Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
- Group life insurance
- Casual clothes allowed (office casual)
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.