求人ID : 4240
業界 : IT・情報サービス
必須スキル : Japanese1, English2, Business Analyst
市区町村 : 墨田区
国 : 日本
年俸 : 5,000,000 ~ 8,000,000
The company supports development and transformation with a lean and agile development process that has a knowledge of over 10 years, from digital experience peripherals such as mobile / WEB to business systems, mainly for major domestic and overseas corporate customers.
By promoting agile development in cooperation with the customer's product owners and related parties, they contribute quickly and quickly to providing value to customers' businesses and users.
On the other hand, they will monitor the progress of the development team every day and try to prevent the team from becoming dysfunctional.
This role plays a key role in leading the team, as it leads the Scrum team and establishes the idea of "continuous improvement" within the team.
Specifically, from detailed tasks such as details of backlog and definition of acceptance criteria, to managing the risk of the team together with the project manager and keeping an eye on obstacles that hinder the production flow and removing them. It also plays a key role in communication for smooth communication between the development team and the product owner (PO), and is responsible for building and promoting a collaborative environment.
Listen up and summarize requirements
Translate and clarify requirements as necessary
Requirement management and communication
Clarify engineer/developer questions
Each requirement in Web digital solution definition of acceptance criteria support
Support QA engineers to get the results of expected digital verification to build solutions, verification and approval phase of the digital products, customer support for its verification
Examples of projects
Large-scale global website construction (mainly using digital experience platform Drupal/Acquia)
EC site construction (mainly using Magento)
New subscription service development
Development of Store purchase experience app for growing apparel companies
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a business analyst/bridge engineer
- Native level Japanese (reading and writing and speaking)
- English ability (level at which work is not troubled: daily communication with foreign employees occurs to you) the upper layer of decision-makers and working experience
- Experience in handling system / software requirements specification
- strong communication / interpersonal skills
- MS Word, Excel, Power point can use it without any problems self-management ability to learn, Ambitious and willingness to continue learning
- already having Japanese nationality or valid residence visa
- Agile development and knowledge/experience of Scrum/Kanban method
- Abundant experience in Web application development project
- Project management and related qualifications such as Scrum development
The Company is an end-to-end digital transformation partner. As a digital native organization, we have a track record of maximizing business impact for 25 years by providing comprehensive and scalable digital solutions. With 3,000 professionals globally in the areas of strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we open up potential for increased sales, improve the customer experience and streamline operations. Promote.