POSITION TITLE : Client Partner
LOCATION : Osaka, Japan
The Client Partner will head our Large Account and other strategic customers with significant growth potential, in Client’s Engineering & Software Services portfolio. He/ she will bring a focused approach towards addressing these customers’ needs and strategies. He/she will work closely with the Industry Leader – Engineering Services, Business Leader, CEO and senior leadership of Client, and is responsible for leading and growing the overall relationship with our Customers and other accounts, including Revenue and Profit responsibility for the global team supporting this customer and managing account managers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Deep domain knowledge of Engineering & Software Services, with knowledge of products & lifecycle, engineering & software processes, major OEMs, major engineering services suppliers, external drivers and funding
• Should have a good understanding of Automotive and Rail business and should have had experience in selling engineering services, including a mix of onshore and offshore (India) models
• Strong relationships with senior and mid-level technical managers with our customers and other companies
• Engineering knowledge and complete product life-cycle knowledge including,
− Engineering processes including design, manufacturing, analysis, aftermarket, quality, fielded product support (both software & hardware)
− challenges related to cost, delivery, schedule, or support
− internal funding process including timing, influencers and approvals
− outsourcing processes, funding, upcoming changes and leadership
• Strong commercial skills and experience including selling process, negotiating, pricing, costing, discount structures, terms and conditions, sales strategy development, execution and sales proposal development.
• Understanding of relevant/adjacent technologies and competitor’s services.
• Experience in authoring complex proposals; experienced in negotiating master service contracts and long-term agreements.
• Experience working with global remote team / offshore delivery model environment
• Proven ability to grow businesses profitably
• Experience with sales and account management and in developing strategic plans
• Experience leading cross functional teams
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Results driven, high energy, self-motivated, persistent and able to work independently
• Decisive, analytical, strategic thinker.
• Must have experience with ESO (engineering services offshore) …
• Or possibly from customers, with good awareness of services outsourcing.
• Sales personality, deal focus.
• Ability to connect with offshore and create strategic solutions
• Good communicator of strategies and solution with the global team