求人ID : 3059
業界 : Telecommunications
必須スキル : Telecommunications, Japanese2, English2, Software Design, Hardware Design, Network Design, Testing, Test Methodologies, Agile Development, QA , Quality Assurance, manual and functional testing, UI testing, regression testing
市区町村 : Setagaya-ku
国 : Japan
年俸 : 5,000,000 ~ 6,000,000
Company Movile network has been established in January 2018, in order to start the new mobile network carrier. We are recruiting several competent candidates who can cooperate with the launch of the project in 2019.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer’s primary role is to validate the software developed to ensure it meets the defined specifications as well as ensuring existing related functionality is not adversely impacted. The QA Engineer utilizes a combination of manual and automated tests in order to accomplish this task. They work closely with all members of the technology team to ensure quality is delivered.
- Define tests cases for user stories
- Define test plans
- Test user stories in the sprint
- Work with developers to identify solutions
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Knowledge of software/hardware/network design and general workings
- Familiar with common testing tools and methodologies
- Experienced with Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Methodology
- Self-starter with solid interpersonal skills
- Executes manual functional testing based on analysis and understanding of the requirements and deployment environment. Verifies those test results through analysis of graphical user interfaces, databases, printed output, and data transmissions.
- Analyzes requirements (solution comments, design specifications, and other documentation) and creates test cases to exercise product functionality.
- Documents and communicates issues found during the course of testing and works with Development to resolve the issue.
- Provides management with requirements coverage analysis reports, test run results, and defect tracking reports.
- May assist in troubleshooting customer‐reported issues.
- In constant interaction with development leads and device leads to governing new features/functionalities introduced
- Performs functional, UI, regression tests
- Involves in the automation of test suites as needed
- Ability to work both alone and as a leader or member of a team with minimal supervision
English Requirement: Business Level
Japanese Requirement: Fluent Level
- Five-Day Workweek
- Summer Holidays
- Winter Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits (pension, health, employment, unemployment)
- Commuting allowance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Discounted sports club
Established in 2018 as a mobile business of one of Japan's leading major group companies. We plan to comprehensively develop mobile carrier business as MNO (mobile communication operator), mobile communication business as MVNO (virtual mobile communication carrier), ICT business, and energy business.
We aim to provide attractive and convenient services that meet people's needs with innovative technology and advanced technology.