求人ID : 23
業界 : IT・情報サービス
必須スキル : Japanese1, English2, Project Manager, Saas, Japanese2
市区町村 : 港区
国 : 日本
年俸 : 9,000,000 ~ 10,000,000
Language skills: Japanese for business level and above
This company is looking for the person who is full of energy and have various skills.
This position will be responsible for all planning, execution, and management of the project.
- Clarify the scope of work responsibility of the project, assign appropriate resources, and manage the work progress, schedule, and budget.
- Attach great importance to communication with them and try to operate the project smoothly, in order to satisfy our customers
- Proposal, requirement definition, and development of cloud solutions using Salesforce.com, Heroku, AWS, etc
- Positively promoting the project as a team member
- Working hours 9:00-18:00
- Experience in, or would like to experience SI using public clouds.
- Either one must be cleared. (1) Currently active as a PM for a prime vendor, or (2) Active as a consultant at a consulting firm.
More than 5 years of experience as a consultant or PM in the team
Experience in scope/risk management based on work specifications (SoW) and change requests
Understanding of the overall software development process (from the requirement gathering interview to the release).
Has excellent presentation and communication skills, and can explain technical issues even to non-technical customers.
Positive attitude to lead the project as a team or team leader
Experience as a project manager to lead 10-20 member projects in a SI vendor.
Experience on the user side as well as on SI venters
- Those with a strong passion for the cloud
- Those who are highly motivated and full of challenge spirit
- Those who have a flexible and efficient mind
- Language skills: Japanese for business level and above
- Attitude to positively lead a project as a team member as well as a team leader.
- English communication skills
- Knowledge of SaaS or experience in SaaS projects, especially the migration of systems to SaaS.
- PMP certification
- Project management experience in the cloud computing industry
- Weekends off
- Summer vacation
- New Year holiday
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Health consultation by an in-house physician
- Social insurance
About Hiring Company
A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company.
We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area